Pixelmon Reforged 6.3.0 Release
“This changelog goes on forever!”
Reforged 6.3 – The Legendary Update
“This changelog goes on forever!”
– Added Arceus event, the Azure Flute, and the ‘Arc Chalice’. Use all the Plates on the chalice to get the Azure Flute, then use the Azure flute near the Timespace Altar. Then battle God.
– Added Ho-oh and Lugia event. Get a whole bunch of Clear Bells or Tidal Bells, hang ’em up together, and if they start ringing at dawn, come back at dusk later that day. Get ready to fight a legendary.
– Added Black Kyurem and White Kyurem. DNA Splicers are carried by wild Kyurem when you catch them! Use them on Kyurem with Reshiram/Zekrom in your party. The transformation effect is awesome.
– Added transformation effects for Hoopa and Shaymin too since we were in the neighbourhood and we saw the lights on.
– Added Mega Rayquaza. Find some move tutors to teach it Dragon Ascent. Or cheat.
– Added Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon. “But Mr. Changelog Guy sir, how do we get the orbs” – Read the next change.
– Added the Red Orb and Blue Orb. Fish from lava (in deserts) or water (in oceans) to get the shards, and place them on the ground to make the orbs!
– Rotom can now change into his many forms. Throw him out at the specific items to let him absorb their forms.
- * Furnaces and fridges have been updated to allow the transformation of Rotom.
- * 3 new blocks have been added: – Washing Machine, Fan and Mower, each of them having their own crafing recipies. Check the wiki for them.
- * Each Rotom learns a special move upon fusing with a machine: Hydro Pump, Overheat, Air Slash, Blizzard and Leaf Storm.
- * Rotom changes back to normal form if thrown at an item that’s the same as its current form. This removes the special move.
– Added Megas for the following pokemon: Ampharos, Banette, Gyarados, Kangaskhan, Lucario, Sharpedo and Salamence.
– Added Pokérus. Now your Pokémon can get infected! (… What? No I think it sounds fine, leave it in.)
– Added Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus Therian forms. Use a Reveal Glass on them to change their forms.
– Added Reveal Glass crafting recipe. You’ll need polished andesite, two crystals, a ruby, a sapphire, an emerald, and a glass pane. Check the Pixelmon Wiki!
– Added Stance Change for Aegislash’s Shield and Blade forms. Use a damaging move to go to Blade stance, use King’s Shield to go back to Shield stance.
– Added Zen Mode for Darmanitan. When his health is low, he turns into a weird blue thing, I dunno.
– Added SMD remodels for Rattata, Raticate, Ponyta (!), Rapidash (!!), Lapras, Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebel, Shellder, Cloyster, Lunatone, Solrock, Darumaka, Sharpedo, Mega Altaria, Grimer and Muk.
– Added animations for Bergmite, Avalugg, Vanilluxe, Doublade, Honedge, Aegislash.
– Added some sound effects to the Timespace Altar since it’s weird to summon legendaries in absolute silence.
– Added fishing loot to both water and lava fishing.
– Added many more Pokémon to fishing in water, sometimes specific to biomes.
- * A fair few evolution lines are now exclusive to fishing.
- * Old Rods and Good Rods are now craftable, check the wiki for the recipies.
- * Super Rods are now available as a Boss Drop item, as well as a fishing loot item. Which is kinda funny if you think about it.
– Added /megaring [player] command to give players a Mega Ring.
– Re-added green bosses and non-mega bosses. Those were cool. Mega bosses will still work as per usual. Some drops are only found by beating mega bosses specifically.
– Some Pokemon now have the chance to be holding items when caught naturally.
– Added Headbutt & Sweet Scent external moves.
– The following External Moves now spawn Pokémon, some exclusive to these moves:
- * Headbutt
- * Rock Smash
- * Sweet Scent
- * Combee line, Pineco line, Carbink, Nosepass and Dunsparce are now exclusive to these moves.
- * Rock Smash also has the chance to drop fossils. Rarely.
– Added Spiky Eared Pichu and AZ’s Floette. Only found using the External Move Sweet Scent. Pro-tip, Flower Forest and Flower Plains biomes only!.
– New mounts! Do I have to name them all? Really? … I don’t get paid enough for this.
- * Flying: Talonflame, Dialga, Palkia, Arceus, Swanna, Cresselia, Reshiram, Zekrom, Yveltal, Noivern, Tornadus-Therian, Thundurus-Therian, Landorus-Therian, Garchomp despite not being able to learn Fly.
- * Land only: Sawsbuck, Parasect, Luxray, Rampardos, Bastiodon, Mamoswine, Heatran, Zebstrika, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Gogoat, Absol, Keldeo, Crustle, Tyrantrum, Avalugg, Xerneas, Victreebel
- * Water: Swampert
– Added new skins for a lot of NPCs. Like, a LOT:
- * Shopkeepers: shopgirl, shoplady, shoplady2, shoplady3, shoplady4, shopman, shopman2, shopman3, shopman4, shopman5, shopsecondman.
- * Grunts: rocketgruntfemale1, rocketgruntfemale2, rocketgruntfemale3, rocketgruntfemale4, rocketgrunt5, rocketgruntfemale6.
- * Thematic Trainers: bugcatcher1, bugcatcher2, bugcatcher3, bugcatcher4, bugcatchergirl, firebreather1, firebreather2, firebreather3, firebreather4, pokemaniac1, pokemaniac2, pokemaniac 3.
- * Gym Leaders: electricleader1, fireleader2, flyingleader1, flyingleader2, iceleader1, iceleader2, waterleader1, waterleader2, psychicleader1.
- * Townies: artist, baker, blackbelt, blacksmith, cueball, doctor, engineer, fisherman, hexmaniac, hiker, lass, littleboy, littlegirl, madame, monsier, miner, npcchat1, npcchat2, officerjenny, oldwoman, policeman, preschooler_f1, prisoner, psychic, psychic_f, punkgirl, punkguy, rancher, richboy, sailor, santa, scottish, streetthug, suit, supernerd, swimmer_m.
- * Trainers: breedergreen_f, breedergreen_m, gnome_trader, ornithologist, ornithologist_f, ranger_f, ranger_m, scientist_f, scientist_m, spawntrader, youngster1, youngster2, youngster3, youngster4, youngstergirl, youngstergirl2.
- ** Special thanks to Starwarschamp4, Crystal_Missile and Kayouri for the months-long effort ♥
– Obliterated the traditional spawner. Everything will now spawn in new locations! Chaos! The wiki is gradually being updated and you can use /checkspawns so I’m sure you’ll be fine!
– Added “untradeable” option to things like /pokespawn and /pokegive.
– Better Spawning:
- * Added NPC and boss spawning to the Better Spawner.
- * Added “percentage” option for spawns. Check the wiki before using this so you don’t make a horrible mistake.
- * Did the actual wiki for the Better Spawner. I’m told that took many hours but nobody cares.
– Added copy/paste buttons for the import/export feature of the PokeEditor.
– Added a bunch of external JSONs:
- * Added npcs/trades.json for changing what trade offers NPC traders can have in the wild.
- * Added JSONs for Pokémon base stats which includes stats, evolutions, riding information, moves, etc.
- * Added JSONs for moves. Probably not a great idea to change these but y’know, do whatever.
– Added bossRate, bossSpawnTicks, bossSpawnChance config options.
– Added PokemonSpec stuff to the trade editor and added optional descriptions to NPC trades.
– Added a handful (if you have ginormous hands) of new colours to decorative blocks:
- * Water floats: Black, Gray, White, Brown, Cyan and Red.
- * Cushion chairs: Black, Gray, White, Orange, Brown, Purple, Pink, Cyan, Green and Blue.
- * Folding chairs: Black, Gray, White, Yellow, Orange, Brown, Red, Purple, Pink, Cyan and Blue.
- * Vending machines: Black, Gray, White, Brown, Purple, Cyan.
- * Clocks: Black, Gray, White, Yellow, Orange, Brown, Red, Purple, Cyan, Green.
- * Umbrellas: Black, Gray, White, Orange, Brown, Purple, Pink, Cyan.
- * Pokéball Rugs: Black, Gray, White, Orange, Purple, Pink, Cyan.
- * Recipes changed a bit, check the Pixelmon Wiki for updated information!
– Added Recipe Book unlocking for machines, water floats, vending machines, clocks, cushion chairs, folding chairs, umbrellas and Pokéball rugs.
– Added Nurse Joy! Don’t worry, Nurse John still has a job. At minimum wage.
– Added /checkspawns [legendary/megaboss/sweetscent/rocksmash/headbutt/fishing/player]. Now it’s way easier to see what you can find in an area.
– Move tutor NPCs will now have 20 available moves instead of 3.
- * This can be raised or lowered in the Pixelmon config.
- * Additionally, they will all have the chance to have event-only moves like Relic Song and Dragon Ascent.
– Rewrote legendary spawning to be less crap.
– Fishing will now never fail unless there is insufficient room or no possible Pokémon.
– /pokereload now reloads the Pixelmon hocon and the Better Spawner config and the spawning external JSONs and pretty much everything else except stat JSONs.
– Removed heaps of unused config options from the Pixelmon hocon. There were sooo many we haven’t used in years!
– Fully removed the deprecated database Pokémon storage.
– Migrated Grass, Cave Rock & Rock Smash to Better Spawner for way more configuration. (Headbutt & Sweet Scent are there too!)
– /pokeheal now requires “pixelmon.command.admin.healother” permission to heal other players.
– Added Mega Blaziken’s spawning files – they seemed to have “Burnt Out”. Haha. Sorry. I guess I’m going to get “Fire-” whoah who are you, put the gun down, sto-
– Replaced the Changelog Guy.
– Tweaked a bunch of other megas spawning rarities as some seemed to be too hard to find.
– Updated all of the competitive tiers – now we can do Smogon a bit better.
– Some legends have had a rethink about where they want to live. We didn’t try to stop them. They would squish us if we tried.
– Updated the BossDrops and PokeDrops JSONs.
– Gracidea now grow like normal flowers.
– Healing a party from an NPC is 50% faster now. It was meant to be like this forever but it’s been bugged this whole time!
– The growths of the statue editor are now ordered by their scale so if you have OCD you’ll no longer be bleeding from the eyes.
– Removed the fire particle effects from Charizard since we pretty much have animated fire on him anyway.
– Pixelmon Grass can now be placed on earthy and sandy blocks.
– Fixed a hacking vulnerability with NPC trading.
– Fixed dodgy hitboxes on Apricorn trees and berry trees so you don’t get angry every time you walk through a garden.
– Fixed /checkspawns in a big way.
– Fixed players being able to trade away their last hatched Pokémon and therefore only have an egg left.
– Fixed instant dismounting of chairs when mounting while sneaking.
– Fixed Wurmple not being able to be bred from the Cascoon branch of the evo line. It was a little bit “buggy”. I can’t believe I still have this job.
– Fixed Poké Editor sometimes wiping EVs/IVs. Would’ve liked to have fixed its appearance too, but nah, still ugly.
– Fixed Hidden Grottoes not generating in some forest biomes, both normal and especially from Biomes O’ Plenty.
– Fixed a random player being disconnected if a player captures a Pokémon then disconnects.
– Fixed NPC editing attacks not prioritizing your language for move names.
– Fixed the wiki key opening up a wiki page for air whenever your hand is empty.
– Fixed Spewpa evolving into Pokéball Vivillon when evolving in forests and forest hills biomes.
– Fixed fishing not working when the hook is near the edge of water. You still need deep water for bigger fish though.
– Fixed things like Nosepass not evolving if they levelled up while not sent out.
– Fixed the Lure Ball advancement. We definitely didn’t forget all about it. This was almost certainly Gabe’s fault.
– Fixed all those Pokédex completion advancements not working. No one told us about this! What the heck!
– Fixed maxLevel, afkHandlerOn/afkTimerActivateSeconds, riding speed multiplier config options not working on servers.
– Fixed Pokémon causing item frames to pop off.
– Fixed Pokémon bounding boxes being solid and not pushable like other mobs.
– Fixed mounting a surf Pokémon causing the player to have no breathable air if dismounting underwater.
– Fixed the PokeEditor not importing/exporting form information.
– Fixed players sometimes getting kicked from Sponge servers when they fiddle with held items. Thanks Sponge.
– Fixed a serious issue in the dawn/dusk ore block which caused Sponge servers’ performance to go ballistic! Thanks Spon- wait no this one is on us.
– Fixed Drifblim being a water mount. Balloons go up. Developers don’t get out very much.
– Fixed tier JSONs so they work for all new multi-form Pokémon from now until Changelog Guy is allowed to retire.
– Fixed Cobalion, Roggenrola, Zorua, Mega Audino, Liepard, Conkeldurr, Swoobat, Cinccino, Furfrou and Binacle textures. Also cleaned up Rayquaza’s texture.
– Fixed Lucario’s, Starmie’s, Staryu’s, Koffing’s, Weezing’s, and Garchomp’s animations.
– Fixed missing shiny mega sprites as well as form sprites for a whole bunch of Pokémon.
– Fixed Foonguss and Amoonguss not spawning due to needing high grass nearby.
– Fixed a few megastones having the wrong images. Copy pasting gone horribly wrong.
– Fixed a legendary, pixel-sized error the pink vending machine’s texture. So huge. Ruining the game experience completely, I know.
– Fixed the missing Beast Ball sprite in the Pokémon overlay on the left.
– Fixed the Egg Sprites on the Gen 6 Pokémon being lower down than the rest.
– Fixed newly added multi-form Pokémon temporarily having a glitched sprite if you had one before it was multi-form.
– Fixed Teleport external move not remembering which dimension/world you were in when you last healed.
– Fixed Cherish Ball blocks being usable for dupes in Sponge servers. Probably.
– Battle fixes:
- * Fixed Judgement having 130 power instead of 100. I’ve no idea why it was ever 130.
- * Fixed Hold Back not holding back.
- * Fixed Sticky Web getting blocked by Protect. Nothing can block Sticky Web.
- * Fixed Flash Fire keeping its boost after switching out then back in. To be fair, Bulbapedia doesn’t explicitly say that it loses it on switch out, soooo…
- * Fixed moves like Hurricane causing errors when used.
- * Fixed No Guard not guaranteeing OHKO moves. Sucks to be a No Guard Pokémon right about now.
- * Fixed entry hazards failing when used on semi-invulnerable opponents (like Pokémon that are dived or underground)
- * Fixed Secret Sword causing contact where it shouldnt.
- * Fixed Ghost-type Pokémon not always being able to flee from battle.
- * Fixed Eviolite working on Phione. Looks like we couldn’t get away with the hack solution after all.
- * Fixed Freeze Shock being special instead of physical.
Thank you Alstrador, Avery, Drago, Fatyg5, JM Knuckles, LinnRiddikuluss, Lu, Robin Hoot, TheDonStrife, and bigbadgav for the voice acting work!
– Added Altaria, Amoongus, Audino, Axew, Azumarill, Azurill, Baltoy, Beautifly, Bergmite, Bibarel, Bidoof, Bouffalant, Braixen, Breloom, Buneary, Cascoon, Cleffa, Corsola, Deerling, Emolga, Fennekin, Foongus, Happiny, Haxorus, Kirlia, Klefki, Luxio, Mamoswine, Mime Jr., Minccino, Noctowl, Noibat, Ralts, Sawk, Seedot, Sentret, Shiftry, Shinx, Shroomish, Silcoon, Skarmory, Smoochum, Spinarak, Sunflora, Sunkern, Sylveon, Teddiursa, and Throh.
– Updated Blissey, Charmeleon, Croagunk, Croconaw, Drowzee, Glaceon, Magikarp, Phanpy, and Torchic.
– Made very large improvements to ranch block performance. That code was awful.
– Fixed renaming Pokémon causing lag spikes when you have lots of Pokémon in your PC.
– Improved the performance of the /checkspawns command.
API/Back-end (for sidemodders):
– Added more power to PokemonSpec, you can now register your own additional arguments to PokemonSpec.
- * This is done by adding ISpecTypes to PokemonSpec#extraSpecTypes during preInit or something.
- * These will automagically work with /pokegive and spawnsets and trade JSONs and evolutions and everywhere else.
– Added the EggHatchEvent event, fired when an egg hatches.
– The “to” field in Evolutions now supports all PokemonSpec stuff.
– PokemonSpec#create will warn and stop if it has a name given but is not a correct name.
– Added NBT functionality to PokemonSpec.
– Changing a spawn action to or from a legendary will correctly add/remove the legendary announcement.
– Destroyed every trace of the Pixelmon2 database. Praise Arceus.
– Fixed PixelmonSendOutEvent firing off thread causing issues on sponge.
– Fixed BreedEvent.MakeEgg sending the same parent twice when caused by /breed.
– Added IPixelmonBankAccountManager, IPixelmonBankAccount so the Economy Bridge can be optimised for servers.
– DialogueAPI now accepts localizable messages.
– Added HealerEvents (Pre which is cancellable and Post which is not cancellable).
– Added PokerusEvents: Spread (Same cancellation as HealerEvents) and Cured.
– Updated zh_TW, es_ES, pt_BR, zh_CN, ru_RU, it_IT, nb_NO and fr_FR. We have the greatest translation team ever.