Pixelmon Reforged 6.1.0 Release
Pixelmon Reforged 6.1 has officially been released!
The Fishing Update
Reforged 6.1 – The Fishing Update
– Redesigned Pixelmon fishing entirely. Some Pokémon are now fishing-exclusive. Not a useless mechanic anymore.
– Ash-Greninja has appeared! Where exactly? See the above change to get a clue.
– Added Mega-Alakazam. He has FIVE spoons. Not sure why.
– Added Mega-Mewtwo X and Mega-Mewtwo Y.
– PCs will automatically open to the last box you modified on that world/server.
– Repel will now prevent any Pokémon from spawning nearby while it is in effect (but only with the Better Spawner).
– Removed the async option for the Better Spawner because Sponge doesn’t let me get away with it anymore. Bugger.
– Significantly increased the default maximum range that the Better Spawner can spawn Pokémon from a spawner centre.
– Made legendary spawn-rates (Better Spawner) 100x and in some cases 1000x higher. You try tweaking these numbers; it’s hard.
– Gracideas grow 100x slower because apparently they’ve been growing like weeds. Pretty weeds, but still.
– Using Bonemeal on a Gracidea flower will now grow 1-2 more instead of 1-3 more flowers.
– Cancelled egg development on a Pokémon that does not exist in the mod currently.
– Added “any” as a biome in the Better Spawner to select all biomes without making the set JSON super long.
– Added ‘anticondition’ optional field for SpawnInfo. A SpawnInfo that passes the anticondition won’t spawn.
– Allowed spruce, jungle, dark oak, and acacia fences to be accepted as Normal types in breeding environments. Birch, apparently, always worked.
– Changed the default Spectate key from L to Y so we’re not conflicting with Minecraft advancements.
– Chesnaught, Delphox and Greninja are now ready for a zombie-apocalypse. Added ‘special’ forms for all three.
– Updated the es_ES, fr_FR, zn_CN and pr_BR langs. Many thanks to our lang-masters.
– Added Better Spawner support for the spawnLevelsByDistance config option though I’ve no idea why anyone would want it.
– Made aggressive Pokémon more polite so they won’t challenge you while you have a Pokémon evolving.
– Fixed Fossil Cleaner and Mechanical Anvil blocks with hoppers underneath causing extreme, non-stop lag due to logging spam.
– Fixed handling the SpawnLocationEvent causing the Better Spawner to straight up stop spawning. Woops.
– Fixed the new mega Pokémon not spawning (Thank you, SnowBlitzz).
– Fixed a very very bad problem with the Better Spawner that inhibited spawning in fully-generated chunks. Yeah, I know.
– Fixed Pokémon eating held items if you give it to them by right clicking.
– Fixed move relearner NPCs refusing to do their services for free.
– Fixed Pokémon not being able to spawn inside tall grass even though it isn’t really a block if you think about it. (Better Spawner only.)
– Fixed Eevee not evolving into Sylveon. (High friendship, knowing a Fairy-type move, in a Flower Plains or Flower Forest biome.)
– Fixed Generation 6 Pokémon for the most part lacking spawn locations (Better Spawner).
– Fixed Gogoat being part Ghost-type. More like ‘Goghost’. You get it? Because it was Gh-.
– Fixed Keldeo’s form change only happening if you replace a move with Secret Sword, not just learn it. Also now changes back if it forgets the move.
– Fixed the size of loads of Pokémon. Which Pokémon? Sigh. Charizard, Blastoise, Nidorino, Nidorina, Metagross, Pinsir, Kabuto, Vaporeon, Bronzong, Seismitoad, Volcanion, Avalugg, Yveltal, Darkrai, Xerneas, Hoopa, Scatterbug, Spewpa, Garchomp.
– Fixed Boss Mega Pokémon giving air instead of their mega stones. Air is way too OP.
– Fixed an obscure but messy battle error.
– Fixed a massive Sponge error caused by opening a GUI improperly.
– Fixed an uncommon battle error when fleeing.
– Fixed Pokémon being non-gendered via breeding. Gender identity problems strike again.
– Fixed middle-clicking a Cloning Machine blowing up the universe.
– Fixed spawn levels for: Skunktank, Rotom, Shaymin, Darmanitan, Scraggy, Scrafty, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Zygarde, Hoopa.
– Fixed Pokémon not spawning on Glazed Terracotta (Better Spawner).
– Fixed abnormal AI not setting properly using the Better Spawner.
– Fixed /unlock giving a great big error when you give an invalid or offline player.
– Fixed Covered Fossils for Jaw and Sail fossils using the opposite’s item sprite.
– Fixed fences wrongly connecting to almost every Pixelmon block.
– Fixed Tyrunt not evolving during the day. Changed a 0 to a 1. Not joking.
– Fixed Fling effects not working and erroring.
– Fixed Gracidea dupe on servers.
– Fixed Gracidea flowers getting eaten if you attempt to plant one where there already is one.
– Fixed Relic Song not reverting Meloetta to Aria form if it is in Pirouette form. Genuinely didn’t know it did that.
– Fixed Meloetta and Xerneas not gaining experience if they are the Pokémon out at the time.
– Fixed Metang’s model lighting.
– Fixed a small issue in the NPC trader editing GUI where the wrong Pokémon is shown as shiny. Small bug, but it counts.
– Fixed the tier names not displaying properly in the drop-down of the Battle Rules GUI.
– Fixed Vivillon apparently thinking it can’t fly.
– Fixed models for Swoobat, Noivern, Talonflame, Grotle, Mega-Gengar, Mega-Pinsir, Axew, Lickitung, Zorua, Vanillite, Beartic, Spewpa, to name a few..
– Fixed Hawlucha focusing on her career and not laying eggs in Ranch blocks.
– Fixed Air Balloon letting Pokémon avoid Thousand Arrows. There is no escape, face it like a man.
– Fixed Knock Off being capable of removing form-change items from their relevant Pokémon and wild Pokémon being able to knock off player Pokémon held items.
– Fixed Cinccino’s walk and idle animations being backwards. I laughed.
API/Back-end (for sidemodders):
– Removed the legacy support for the numerical item ID data for held items because numerical item IDs haven’t been used since 3 years ago.
– Fixed SetLoader’s loadedSets not containing anything unless externalJSONs is on.
– Renamed CustomSpawnEvent to SpawnEvent and deprecated the old spawner’s PixelmonSpawnEvent
– Repackaged BaseStatsLoadEvent, LevelUpMovesEvent.
– Added MovesetEvent.LearntMoveEvent and MovesetEvent.ForgotMoveEvent.
– Added FishingEvent.Cast, FishingEvent.Catch, and FishingEvent.Reel.
– Removed now-redundant LearnMoveEvent.