Pixelmon Reforged 6.0 Release
Pixelmon Reforged 6.0 has officially been released!
– Updated to Minecraft 1.12.2
– Added 192 Pokémon:
Cherubi, Cherrim, Ambipom, Buneary, Lopunny, Glameow, Purugly, Stunky, Stunktank, Spiritomb, Gible, Gabite, Garchomp, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Lickilicky, Tangrowth, Rotom, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Patrat, Watchog, Lillipup, Herdier, Stoutland, Purrloin, Liepard, Pansake, Simisage, Pansear, Simisear, Panpour, Simipour, Munna, Musharna, Pidove, Tranquill, Unfezant, Blitzle, Zebstrika, Woobat, Swoobat, Drilbur, Excadrill, Audino, Timburr, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr, Tympole, Palpitoad, Seismitoad, Throh, Sawk, Petilil, Lilligant, Basculin, Darumaka, Darmanitan, Maractus, Scraggy, Scrafty, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Trubbish, Garbodor, Mincinno, Cincinno, Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Ducklett, Swanna, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Deerling, Sawsbuck, Karrablast, Escavalier, Foongus, Amoonguss, Frillish, Jellicent, Alomomola, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Elgyem, Beheeyem, Axew, Fraxure, Haxorus, Cubchoo, Beartic, Shelmet, Accelgor, Stunfisk, Mienfoo, Mienshao, Druddigon, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Heatmor, Durant, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Bunnelby, Diggersby, Fletchling, Fletchinder, Talonflame, Scatterbug, Spewpa, Vivillon, Litleo, Pyroar, Flabébé, Floette, Florges, Skiddo, Gogoat, Pancham, Pangoro, Furfrou, Espurr, Meowstic, Honedge, Doublade, Aegislash, Spritzee, Aromatisse, Swirlix, Slurpuff, Inkay, Malamar, Binacle, Barbaracle, Skrelp, Dragalge, Clauncher, Cawitzer, Heloptile, Heliolisk, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, Amaura, Aurorus, Sylveon, Hawlucha, Dedenne, Carbink, Goomy, Sliggoo, Goodra, Klefki, Phantump, Trevenant, Pumpkaboo, Gourgeist, Bergmite, Avalugg, Noibat, Noivern, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion.
– Added Megas: Absol, Aerodactyl, Altaria, Beedrill, Gallade, Garchomp, Gardevoir, Gengar, Glalie, Mawile, Medicham, Metagross, Pidgeot, Pinsir, Slowbro, Tyranitar.
– Added items: Adamant, Lustrous, Griseus Orbs. Burn Drive, Chill Drive, Douse Drive, Shock Drive, Gracidea, Prison Bottle, all the remaining creation plates (which is all except the Pixie Plate).
– Added moves: Judgment, Techno Blast, Secret Sword (effect), Relic Song (effect).
– Added the rest of the Flower Gift ability’s functionality.
– Added Gracidea flower (Flower Forest biome, you’re welcome).
– Added Fossils: Sail, Jaw.
– Added new Apricorn tree models
– Added an entirely new spawning system (BETA! Use ‘/spawning beta async’ to test out, config option to set)
– Added Forfeit clause.
– Added Tier JSONs.
– Added GUI support for Tiers.
– Added command: /tiershow.
– Added deep storage system to safely store Pokémon that are in player data but not in-game yet.
– Added command: /deepstorage to view stored Pokémon, or collect any that have been added.
– Added number of Mew clones to Pokémon Editor.
– Added world migration from 5.1.2 -> 6.0.0.
– Added item remapping from fake Pixelmon mods -> 6.0.0.
– Replaced some GUI button selections with drop-down menus which look way, way better.
– Removed Mr.M.
– Fixed catching Pokémon being super hard! Turns out it was an actual bug, not just superstition.
– Fixed Castform and Deoxys not defaulting to their normal forms.
– Fixed Baton Pass in AI.
– Fixed Transform causing HP to display incorrectly on the client side.
– Fixed HP animations for lower level Pokémon not being nearly smooth enough for me.
– Fixed battle state corruption when a player crashes and rejoins.
– Fixed Multiscale affecting Endeavor.
– Fixed Sticky Web failing when targeting a fainted Pokémon.
– Fixed incorrect Abomasnow stats.
– Fixed Regenerator not updating HP client side, nor animating it.
– Fixed multi-hit moves hitting too many times.
– Fixed experience displaying incorrectly after an event has modified it.
– Fixed Power-Up Punch not making contact.
– Fixed Dark Void being 100% accurate.
– Fixed a crash caused by out-of-sync Berry Tree tiles.
– Fixed a crash caused by out-of-sync Apricorn Tree tiles which is definitely a separate bug deserving a separate line in the changelog.
– Corrupted Apricorn Trees will be automatically purged and the entire fiasco logged. You’re welcome!
– Fixed Heat Crash and Heavy Slam dealing no damage when target weighs under 33kg.
– Fixed /endbattle causing NPC trainers to give out multiple sets of rewards.
– Fixed selected Pokémon changing immediately before battle.
– Fixed battle clauses not being imported correctly.
– Fixed Dig external move breaking blocks they probably shouldn’t break.
– Fixed Pixelmon painting bounding box.
– Fixed trading machine client crash when player display names are hacked into having $ symbols. Why though.
– Fixed some of the weirder biomes not getting any spawns.
– Safari Balls get a bonus to catchrate if you are in a savanna
– Aggressive Pokémon and trainers will leave you alone if you’re in creative mode.
– Boss Pokémon now have maximum IVs and EVs.
– Removed Technic blocker since that never really stopped anybody.
– Removed the OST because we respect the composer’s wishes.
– Don’t silence errors relating to base stats loading as they’re pretty important errors.
– Updated to 1.12.2 which made things faster. Stop laughing, it’s true.
– Greatly reduced RAM consumption by replacing model cache with model holder.
– Slightly improved overall performance by removing several hundred unnecessary classes.
– Reduced the despawn radius to 60 blocks and made Pokémon despawn more harshly.
– Replaced Apricorn tree models (2.5x boost to FPS while facing a hundred Apricorn trees)
API/Back-end (For sidemodders):
– Removed PixelmonApi (The class file, I mean).
– Added a large and versatile spawning API.
– Added PixelmonCommand to API.
– Added Dialogue with choices API.
– Fixed PokemonSpec#apply(…) not updating the model. Bet you didn’t even notice.
– Rewrote evolutions to make them far more flexible and far easier to modify externally.
– Rewrote most of the texture handling code.
– Fixed Pixelmon.’devEnviroment’ being spelled wrong! How embarrassing.
– Added copy function to PokemonSpec to escape object reference.
– Made the Pixelmon config’s back-end suck a lot less.
– Moved all the Pokémon models into a separate subfolder under models. Sorry about your resource packs.
– Added HeldItemChangedEvent.
– Added SetBattleAIEvent to make it easy to customise specific opponents’ battle AI.
– Added BaseStatsLoadEvent to modify base stats as they are cached.
– Added LevelUpMovesEvent to tamper with level up move-sets as they are checked.
– Added BattleEndEvent which is guaranteed to fire for all battle ending.
– Marked PlayerBattleEndedEvent and PlayerBattleEndedAbnormalEvent as deprecated. Use BattleEndEvent.