Pixelmon Generations 1.3.3 Release
Pixelmon Generations 1.3.3 has officially been released!
Within this update, we worked on targeting the remaining bugs, moves, stats, and ability fixes.
The downloads can be found on this page.
There is a lot of future content, optimizations, and changes planned; and we hope to see you stick around and continue supporting Pixelmon Generations with our development!
- Volcarona not learning Fiery Dance @ level 100
- MewTwo not learning Psystrike @ level 100
- Zekrom not learning Bolt Strike @ level 100
- Reshiram not learning Blue Flare @ level 100
- Mew not learning Aurora Sphere @ level 100
- Arceus not learning Judgement @ level 100
- Shaymin not learning Seed Flare @ level 100
- Larvesta not learning Flare Blitz @ level 100
- Primarina line not learning any egg moves
- Judgment’s typing wasn’t changing with different Plates
- Sky Shaymin not learning moves by level up
Stats & Ability Fixes:
- Fixed Kyurem Black Base Stats & Ability Changes
- Fixed Kyurem White Base Stats & Ability Changes
- Fixed Thundurus Base Stats & Ability Changes
- Fixed Landorus Base Stats & Ability Changes
- Fixed Therian Tornadus Base Stats & Ability Changes
- Fixed Sky Shaymin Typing & Base Stats & Ability Changes
- Fixed Origin Giratina Base Stats & Ability Changes
- Fixed Hoopa Unbound Typing & Base Stats & Ability Changes
- Gale Wings was giving all moves priority
- Fixed errors on startup with pokedrops.json “gold_iron”
- Fixed errors on startup with gyms
- Fixed Shell Armour displaying as “ability.shellarmour.name”
- Removed Async Spawning (fixes CPU consumption issues and block mapping sometimes breaking)
- Fixed wrong Griseous Orb implimentation
- Fixed Dialga’s riding position & hitbox
- Fixed Yveltal’s riding position & hitbox
- Flying types were effected by ground entry hazzards
- Chilan Berry halving damage for every type fixed
- Apricorns could only be picked off trees from the very bottom stem
(Optional) Delete the Pixelmon2.h2.db in /database/ and let it regen a new one upon startup.